I love Christmas in July so today’s hop is so much fun! My card is a little different from what I usually create. I knew I wanted to make a cool background using 1/2″ strips of Pool Party and Real Red cardstock. As I was looking through my current stamp sets (I haven’t pre-ordered from the mini yet) I saw how cute Zoo Globe would be with some accessories from Merry Moose. I think this little kangaroo is so cute sporting her Santa hat! I used our blends to color in the details.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, the amazing Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Janneke Dijkstra-de Jong at Happy Stampin
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Joanne Brown at Stamping with JoJo
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping