Welcome to the very first InKing Royalty Blog Hop. For our very first hop, we’re excited to share projects that showcase the fun of the holidays – from Halloween through Christmas, this certainly is the season to be jolly!
You may have started the Blog Hop here or may have hopped over from Candy Ford at stampcandy.net. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next. If you get off track at any point during the blog hop, there’s a complete list of participants at the end of this post.
My card is a simple Thanksgiving card that with a little tweaking can also be used as a name card at your dinner table. If you noticed that the sentiment looks a little different than it does in the set, I curved the photopolymer stamp on the block. Just another reason to love our photopolymer sets!
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, and a piece of patterned paper from the Seasonal Snapshot Project Life Collection
Stamp Set: Holiday Invitation
Embellishments: Gold Metallic Bakers Twine, Mossy Meadow Stitched Satin Ribbon, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Autumn Wooden Elements
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery. You certainly won’t want to miss any of these projects.
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Deb Cozzone at Deb Cozzone’s Stamping Zone
- Candy Ford at StampCandy
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Bonnie Garrett at Stampin’ Bon
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- September Gray at SeptemberGray.com
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Angie Coleman at Coastal Stamping
- Alison Bilohlavek at Ribbon and Brad
- Lisa Pretto at DIY Royalty
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper