Welcome to InKing Royalty’s April Blog Hop! This year’s hops are themed around some of our favorite songs. Today’s hop is pulls inspiration from B.B. King’s song “Let the Good Times Roll.” How fun is that?! We’ve created projects that either feature images with wheels (cards, wagons, bikes) or celebrate good times. We are excited to share our projects with you. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I decided to take a little liberty with this months theme and go with circles. They are round like tires, right?
At Stampin’Up’s On Stage event last week we were introduced to one of the most incredibly cool new items that will be in the 2018-2019 catalog. The Delightfully Detailed Laser cut Specialty Paper is unlike anything I have ever seen before. I was immediately in love with the piece of interlocked circles. I layered it on top of a piece of my favorite returning color, Poppy Parade. I was over the moon when I saw that my favorite color of all time was returning as a new color in the new color line up. I lovingly took one of the last 3 sheets I have been hoarding for the last 5 years and was able to cut it without shedding a tear. I added a sweet little sentiment from Tabs For Everything and a bit of linen thread for a card that screams “PAM”!!!!
A little more about the laser cut paper. Each pack comes with 8 12×12 sheets and has several shapes and designs and even a bunch of borders. You can just cut out the pieces, or parts of the pieces…but the best part is that they are white on one side and vanilla on the other side!!! The possibilities are endless!
You have reached the end of today’s hop. Thank you for stopping by today. Just in case you joined mid hop, I hope you’ll loop back to the first stop on the blog hop, Brian King at Stamp with Brian. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Candy Ford at StampCandy
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Deb Cozzone at Grand Central Stamping
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp