Welcome to InKing Royalty’s June Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by popular songs – this month’s song is “Here Comes the Sun.” As you can guess, our Blog Hop today is filled with projects that are inspired by the joy of the summer sun. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I didn’t realize that this is my second post in a row using the set Enjoy Life until I went to write my post. Ooops…but obviously this set really speaks to me. I had the idea for this card from the moment I laid eyes on it. With the theme of today’s hop it was a no brainer that it was time to make it happen.
The colors I used are Pineapple Punch from the new In Colors, the beautiful returning Costal Cabana, Whisper White and Memento black ink. The ribbon is Whisper White classic weave. I rounded the corners with the new, awesome Detailed Trio punch. I made the sun image with a circle mask using the 2″ circle punch and simply sponged in the Pineapple Punch ink.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Sandra Cornejo at Madly Crafting
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
18 thoughts on “Here Comes the Sun”
Such a great color combination and wonderful layout, Pam! You card really showcases this set well. ❤ I'm so glad you hopped with us today!
Fabulous card, Pam! I love this color combination, and I love your song posts!!
I love the inspiration in this beautiful card! The stamped image of the woman is showcased with the big sun behind her. Great card!
Love this card, Pam!
This set is worthy of more than one post and you rocked it
This is perfection.
This card is perfect, Pammy! I love everything about it.
Such a pretty card. Love the colors and the rounded corners. This sentiment is simply fabulous.
Great card Pam! I think this set was a “sleeper” in the catalog, but our team has sure been giving it some love. Thanks for sharing.
Such a jubilant card, I love it!