Welcome to InKing Royalty’s July Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word – and this month our projects are centered around SUNSHINE. The Sun is the single most important source of energy for life on Earth – it guides our clocks, calendars and planting schedules. We may be enduring a heat wave this week, but we still associate the Sun with positivity, joy and renewal. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My card today showcases the Above the Clouds stamp set and the Hot Air Balloon punch with my balloon taking off into the sunset. The sun was made using the masking technique and a sponge with Pineapple Punch ink. My sentiment and balloon were stamped in Real Red and colored in with a blender pen using Pool Party ink. The basket was stamped in Smokey Slate and it is all mounted onto Basic Gray cardstock and then again on a Whisper White base. I pepped it up with a dash of Real Red cotton ribbon and rounded corners using the Detailed Trio punch.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach