I love Christmas in July so today’s hop is so much fun! My card is a little different from what I usually create. I knew I wanted to make a cool background using 1/2″ strips of Pool Party and Real Red cardstock. As I was looking through my current stamp sets (I haven’t pre-ordered from the mini yet) I saw how cute Zoo Globe would be with some accessories from Merry Moose. I think this little kangaroo is so cute sporting her Santa hat! I used our blends to color in the details.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, the amazing Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Janneke Dijkstra-de Jong at Happy Stampin
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Joanne Brown at Stamping with JoJo
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
15 thoughts on “Christmas in July”
This is so cute! It would make a great Baby First Christmas! I love everything about it!
Pam – I always look forward to seeing your projects and reading your posts. Today’s card does not disappoint. Such a cute and happy card – I hope you make a few more and send them for Christmas.
This couldn’t be more adorable, Pam! I love the idea – so festive and fun! The striped background makes me so happy, but the kangaroo pair make me smile. So glad you hopped with us today!
What a great combination. And I think those diagonal stripes are a perfect background to the snowglobe scene.
I love how you put the moose hat on the kangaroo! So cute!
Brilliant, Pam! Love the background. Love the hat on the roo. Everything.
What a cute idea Pam, love it
Oh my goodness, such cuteness! Love how you found that cute santa hat from Merry Moose, and it looks like it was made for the Roo! Love it so much!