Welcome to InKing Royalty’s March Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are having fun with our stamping favorites – our favorite themes for seasonal cards and projects. This month’s projects feature Flowers & Fauna, a brilliant starting point for so many projects. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Today’s card is a favorite color combo of mine, Basic White, Basic Black and Crumb Cake. I love the crisp look of white on Crumb Cake so much. I accented the trio with a pop of Rococo Rose.
Dies- Perennial Petals, Stitched Shapes Stamp Set-Many Mates Rococo Rose Scalloped Linen RibbonThank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Brian King at Stamp with Brian. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Rachel Brumley at Artistic Designs by Rachel
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Joanne Brown at The Inky Dragon
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp ← YOU ARE HERE!