Welcome to InKing Royalty’s November Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are having fun with our stamping favorites – our favorite themes for seasonal cards and projects. This month’s projects feature pretty packages and beautiful tags to inspire your holiday gift-giving. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
|Stamps:||A Wish For Everything|
|Paper:||Basic White, Highland Heather, Watercolor paper, Whimsey and Wonder DSP|
|Reinters:||Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Rich Razzleberry|
|Misc:||Metallic Mesh Ribbon, Wonderful Snowflakes, Watercolor painter|
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Marilyn Jones at Stamp with MJ
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Lisa Graham at Lisa’s Little Ink Spots
7 thoughts on “Pretty Packages & Tags”
I love this tag! I remember that precious tree from our retreat. So pretty tag and good memories!,
Such a pretty package and tag! What fun it would be to find it under my tree. Love the use of metallic ribbon!
How pretty! I love the colors you chose!
This is SUCH A COOL tag, Pam! I love that iridescent paper – looks like the full rainbow of colors in this photo. ♥
Love that you featured the Wonderful Snowflakes, so perfect with that foiled DSP!