- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lisa Graham at Lisa’s Little Ink Spots
- Joanne Wittington at The Inky Dragon
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Marilyn Jones at Stamp with MJ
Welcome to InKing Royalty’s February Blog Hop! This is a great time of year to build your stash of handmade birthday cards, so we are sharing birthday-themed projects with you today. We are excited to share our creations and hope you love them! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Today’s card is shown with two layouts. I originally intended it to be as an even layered card, 2nd picture, but as I was lining it all up I accidentally laid the top panel to the side and really liked the look of it. I went back and forth, took pictures of it both ways, but settled on the first one. This card will be in the mail soon to my step dad whose birthday is next week.
I was able to line up my BIRTHDAY stamp so cleanly by using the step technique on the Stamparatus. By moving the plate down one hinge at a time it lines the image up perfectly. The image below shows how it works.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide: