Welcome to InKing Royalty’s March Blog Hop! As we prepare for Spring, flowers are always on our minds. We are sharing flower-themed projects with you today and hope you love them! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
|Dies:||Peach, Stitched So Sweetly|
|Cardstock:||Basic White, Mint Macaron, Petal Pink, So Saffron|
|Other:||White Crinkled Ribbon, Embossing folder|
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Lisa Graham at Lisa’s Little Ink Spots. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Marilyn Jones at Stamp with MJ
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Joanne Whittington at The Inky Dragon
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Lisa Graham at Lisa’s Little Ink Spots
8 thoughts on “Flowers”
This is a perfect card! The little flowers are unexpected and so pretty. I can’t wait to give this one a try!
Wow! Such a delicate, sweet card! Love the layout & the rows of little flowers.
What’s not to love about this sweet, sweet card? I adore the tiny flowers – such a Pam card! ♥
What a sweet card! I love the tiny little flowers and the way the embossed panel and ribbon mimic one another. Lovely!
Those tiny flowers make me smile.
This is just about the sweetest card I’ve ever seen. Those tiny flowers are perfect!
Everyone has said how cute the flowers are. I think the whole thing is sweet! Thanks for sharing
OMG this is so sweet. I love the tiny flowers and your color choices. Thanks Pam!