Welcome to InKing Royalty’s September Blog Hop! This month’s blog hop is dedicated to leaves. As the weather begins to cool, the leaves begin to change colors and fall from the trees. We are excited to share our creations and hope you love them! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
|Cardstock:||Whisper White, Mint Macaron|
|Dies:||Painted Labels, Forever Flourishing|
|Sets:||Color and Contour|
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Brian King at Stamp with Brian. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Marilyn Jones at Stamp with MJ
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Jessica Atchison at Stampin with the Atchisons
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp ← YOU ARE HERE!
10 thoughts on “Leaves”
Love your clean and simple look. Your various layers are so pretty!
Thank You Jackie! Xo
So sweet, so simple! Love the touch of green!
Thank you Brian!
Love the “clean” lines in this card. Striking,
Thank you Jan! Xoxo
You make the BEST Clean cards! This one is stunning.
Thank you! This means a lot 🥰
Pam I love this so simple and sweet-my kind of card!
Simple and elegant and oh so lovely!