Welcome to InKing Royalty’s October Blog Hop! Boo! Today we are sharing scary and sweet projects perfect for Halloween. We are excited to share our creations and hope you love them! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I seldom buy Halloween sets because I rarely make cards anymore now that the kids are grown but when I saw this adorable Scary Cute bundle in the Mini Catalog I had to have it. It is so perfectly named because it is the cutest set ever! Here is what I made for the Royal Hop today.
Scary Cute Bundle
Paper- Basic White, Basic Black, Celebrate Everything DSP (Hostess Reward)
Ink- Memento Black, Crushed Curry, Versamark
Other- White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Sponge
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Candy Ford at Stamp Candy. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Marilyn Jones at Stamp with MJ
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping