Welcome to InKing Royalty’s January Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word – and this month our projects are centered around LOVE. You’re certain to see some amazing ideas for Valentine’s Day in the hop, but there are other ways to honor love in the lineup, too. What fun! We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Today I made some 3×3 love notes for you! For the middle card I used a card from the Memories and More Happiness Blooms for the base. I used the stamp set Lift Me Up and some assorted Valentines colors as well as some Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
10 thoughts on “LOVE”
These are wonderful Pam. Little with a big feeling! Great idea.
Super cute love notes!! I used this set for a Valentines treat box at my last class! Great minds😉❤️
I love these sweet 3″ x 3″ cards, Pam! Such a fun combination of backgrounds! So happy you hopped with us today! ♥
Pammy, these are wonderful! That stamp set is perfect!
Love all the great things you show us to do with Memories and More cards! Here is another example.
Adorable square cards!
I just ordered 3×3 envelopes and now I have inspiration
What fun cards! Perfect for a gal who’s in the air all the time!
Beautiful trio of cards! Same layout, but they are so different because of the colors and DSP used. Love them!
Such sweet little cards, awesome job Pam