Welcome to InKing Royalty’s March Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. Hop, hop! This month’s projects celebrate Easter, so prepare yourself for a variety of gorgeous, Easter-themed projects. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
For my cards I paired the old with the new. I used the adorable Fabled Friends stamp set from the Annual Catalog for my images. It is such a sweet set and one of my favorites. I thought that our newest DSP, Ornate Garden, looked great with the images. You will see this amazing DSP in the new Annual Catalog which will come out in June. Stampin’Up let their demos preorder this paper which was included in an amazing bundle!
My supplies include Whisper White, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight cardstock, Stitched Shapes dies, Memento black ink and a variety of blends.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Joanne Brown at Stamping with JoJo
- Susan Fields at Very Simply Susan
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie