Welcome to InKing Royalty’s April Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. This month’s projects celebrate Springtime, so I hope you are ready for gorgeous Spring colors, flowers and butterflies – and maybe some sweet baby animals. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Today’s cards scream springtime to me. I love honey bees and they are one of the very sources for beautiful springs. My parents raised honey bees for years. They produced the most delicious honey I have ever tasted. My cards pay these hard workers some major respect.
I used the Honey Bee stamp set from the Occasions Catalog and the matching dies. I colored them in with blends, So Saffron and Calypso Coral, and mounted them on coordinating cardstock and Crumb Cake cardstock base.
This card is on Whisper White.
This card is on Very Vanilla
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Joanne Brown at Stamping with JoJo
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
16 thoughts on “A Year of Celebrations: Springtime”
These are such sweet cards that anyone would love them.
Pam – I love your new hip and modern blog. And these cards are so sweet. The linen thread wraps them in great bows – like gifts! Really cute!
Love that sentiment ! How interesting about your family and the bees !
Great card !
Major respect to these hard working bees and to you for such adorable cards! As always, I love your style and how you can bring the best out of any set. So glad you hopped with us today! ♥
Very stylish….love the subtle colors you used…elegant!
Love your cards! Sophistication and simplicity at its best. Reminds me of pretty upscale packaging like Crabtree & Evelyn!
Such sweet cards! I love them both. The linen thread bow is a great touch!
These are so very sweet, Pam! What says Springtime more than bees and flowers?
Pam, the bee are darling! I’m so sad that they are retiring 😦 Great job my friend!
Love this pair of cards. Simply bee-utiful.