Welcome to InKing Royalty’s August Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. This month’s projects celebrate Autumn Weather, so prepare yourself for projects that are filled with warm tones and beautiful nods to the upcoming change in weather. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I have never been drawn to Autumn stamp sets or colors…which is weird because it is my favorite season. I was happy that I ordered Loyal Leaves recently or else I would have been cutting out leaves like I did in kindergarten…lol. I actually loved making these cards. I used sponge daubers to apply a few fall colors directly to the stamps, stamped them on Whisper White and then layered the images onto coordinating cardstock. This set has great sentiments which is why I bought it in the first place. It always amazes me how versatile Stampin’Up stamp sets are!
I thought the images needed a little something extra so I scored a frame around them. It is a quick and easy technique that can add just the right touch.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, the amazingly talented Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Rachel Brumley at Artistic Designs by Rachel
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Joanne Brown at Stamping with JoJo
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink