Welcome to InKing Royalty’s September Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations – this month’s projects are all about Halloween. Prepare yourself for wonderful mix of spooky, scary and sweet. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I love Halloween. It is 2 days after my birthday so I always combined them into one big fun event growing up. I love dressing up and have fun with my boys costumes too. My card today celebrates one of my favorite days of the year!
I used the awesome and versatile Festive Post stamp set, black glitter paper and Magic In the Night DSP from the mini catalog. I used Detailed Bands and Tasteful Labels dies. The cardstock is Shimmery White and Basic Black and the images are stamped in Pumpkin Pie and Basic Gray.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rachel Brumley at Artistic Designs by Rachel
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Joanne Brown at The Inky Dragon