Welcome to InKing Royalty’s October Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. This month’s projects celebrate Thanksgiving, so prepare yourself for Autumn landscapes, warm colors and sweet reminders of all the reasons we have to be grateful this time of year. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I have fallen in love with the Gilded Autumn Suite in the mini catalog. Everything used is from the suite except for the greeting, Itty Bitty Greetings, and the braided linen trim. The colors are Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla. The Autumn Punch Pack trio make it so easy and the coordinating DSP is everything. I used the Brushed Metallic cardstock to bring a bit of magic!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Joanne Brown at The Inky Dragon
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Rachel Brumley at Artistic Designs by Rachel
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie