Welcome to InKing Royalty’s January Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are having fun with our stamping favorites – our favorite themes for seasonal cards and projects. This month’s projects feature hearts, so prepare yourself for lots and lots of love. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I am glad the theme for this hop wasn’t stamping because this card was created with no rubber stamps. Instead I relied on DSP, dies, embossing and water coloring. I knew I wanted to use the Fine Art Floral DSP. This textured, vintage paper was a perfect background for a Valentine’s card for my sweetie. I got creative with the Love You by using the words from the Love you More Than dies. I used watercolor paper and then some Real Red ink and a water painter to paint it. I embossed using the Scripty folder on the white panel. A bit of Brushed gold cardstock and a gold hoop added the pop it needed. Oh, but wait! The theme this month is hearts so I added a cute little gold one that came from the Many Hearts dies to finish it off.Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Joanne Brown at The Inky Dragon
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach