Welcome to InKing Royalty’s February Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are having fun with our stamping favorites – our favorite themes for seasonal cards and projects. This month’s projects feature balloons, so you are in for a celebratory treat. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My card today was CASED from a little tutorial from SU using one card that is made for 3 types of stampers from beginner to advanced. this would be a beginners card. Very simple. Below is a picture of of the cards that I cased. I used the Many Messages Bundle and the Banner Triple Punch and my balloon was made with the Happy Dies.
BONUS CARD ALERT*****
I love this layout so much that I made my brother his birthday card too. I used the Well Suited DSP.Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Joanne Brown at The Inky Dragon
- Rachel Brumley at Artistic Designs by Rachel
- Genevieve Ko at Stampin4Fun
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy