Welcome to InKing Royalty’s December Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. This month’s projects celebrate New Year’s Day, a special day to start anew and prepare for the coming year. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Buh Bye 2020…Bring on 2021!
My card today is a celebration card worthy of gold embossing, gold foil sheets, glimmer paper and shimmery white cardstock. I used the stamp set, dies and DSP from the Playing With Pattern Suite. The pink confetti is stamped in Petal Pink. If a card ever screamed “Time to PaRtY”, this is it!
BUT WAIT….The party is not over!!!! I have to wish my ‘Stamping Son’ Brian King, a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! How much fun is it that his blog hop fell on his birthday??? You know we couldn’t let this just slip by unnoticed. Here is a special card made with lots of love, just for Brian. I hope you enjoy every second of your special day Mr. King!
Again I used Playing With Patterns DSP, added a resin dot from the suite, but paired it with the Monogram Messages stamp set. Costal Cabana and Night of Navy are a perfect duo to finish it all off. I used the same layout and focal product suite for both cards. I just love the versatility that a suite of products offers!Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, the amazingly talented Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Rachel Brumley at Artistic Designs by Rachel
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy